A box of corn muffin mix is the base for this casserole which uses cream-style corn, whole corn kernels and sour cream.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1/4 pound butter, softened
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package corn bread mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C ). Put butter in 2 quart casserole dish, place in oven until melted.
Remove casserole dish and add creamed corn, kernel corn, corn muffin mix and sour cream. Mix well, bake uncovered approximately 30 minutes.