The classic seafood-over-cream-cheese gets dressed up here with the addition of zesty horseradish, Worcestershire and minced onion.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 (6 ounce) can crab meat, drained
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) jar cocktail sauce
In a medium size mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, crab meat and hot sauce. Mix well. Spread the mixture into an 8 inch glass pie pan. Cover the cream cheese mixture with cocktail sauce. Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.