You will enjoy not only baking but eating this cake.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 8 x 8 inch square pan.
Sift the flour, sugar, 3 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt together. Make a well in the center and add the water, oil, vinegar and vanilla. Beat until smooth and pour batter into the prepared pan.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
To Make Frosting: Combine the 1/2 cup cocoa powder, sweetened condensed milk and butter in the top half of a double boiler and cook until thick. Spread warm mixture over the top of a slightly cooled cake.