This is a favorite passed down to me from my mom. We have it at family gatherings and this year I'm taking it to the Super Bowl party. Seasonings may be adjusted to suit your taste. Serve with your choice of crackers.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 pound braunschweiger liver sausage
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
In a medium bowl, mix together the sausage, milk, onion, and cream cheese. Season with sugar, garlic, chili powder and Worcestershire sauce, and mix until well blended. Wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, until firm.