A simple, cheesy casserole takes a shortcut with canned soup and processed cheese. A bed of tortilla chips completes the picture.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 6 boneless, chicken breast halves - cooked, skinned
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed nacho cheese soup
- 1 pound processed cheese, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (14.5 ounce) package nacho-flavor tortilla chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, mushroom soup, chicken soup, nacho cheese soup, process cheese food and chili powder to taste.
Spread a layer of tortilla chips in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Spread the mixture over the chips and top with the remaining chips.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 45 minutes, or until all the cheese is melted and bubbly.