Cake mix and raspberry gelatin make a colorful cake that is frosted with red whipped topping.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry flavored gelatin mix
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 drops red food coloring
Preheat oven as directed on cake mix package. Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
Beat together cream, oil, gelatin, applesauce and cake mix. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean. Allow cake to cool completely.
Mix together whipped topping, pudding mix and food coloring until thickened. Spread over cooled cake. Refrigerate until ready to serve.