The perfect make-ahead pie, it can be frozen and then thawed without losing any of its wonderful peach taste. Fluffy cream cheese and non-dairy whipped topping are combined to make the filling that is spooned into a pre-baked crust, crowned with glazed pe
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish graham cracker pie crust
- 5 fresh peaches - peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 (18 ounce) jar peach glaze
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
Combine peaches and glaze in a mixing bowl. Let stand for a couple of minutes.
Combine sugar and cream cheese. Mix with an electric mixer on high speed for one minute. Gradually add in the nondairy whipped topping, and mix on medium speed until you have a smooth consistency. Poor mixture into pie shell. Pour peach mixture on top. Cover, and chill for 1 hour.