Make this pie in advance and garnish with ruby red raspberries and whipped cream right before serving for an eye-catching presentation.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping
- fresh raspberries (optional)
COMBINE pumpkin, pudding mix, milk and pumpkin pie spice in large mixer bowl; beat for 1 minute or until blended. Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm. Let stand in refrigerator 1 hour before serving. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and raspberries. Serve immediately.