Chicken wings slow cooked with a spicy tangy sauce mixture which includes chili sauce, chili powder lemon juice and molasses!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 5 1/2 pounds chicken wings, split and tips discarded
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle chile sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
Place chicken in slow cooker. In a medium bowl combine the chile sauce, lemon juice, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, salsa, chili powder, garlic powder and salt. Mix together and pour mixture over chicken.
Cook in slow cooker on Medium Low setting for 5 hours.