Use up those cans of veggies and beans and cook up a soup so delicious that you could call it magic! This lovely tomato-based vegetable soup takes only 30 minutes to prepare.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 46 ounces tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
In a pot, mix together the tomato-vegetable juice, diced tomatoes, mixed vegetables, kidney beans and potatoes. Simmer over medium low heat for at least 30 minutes.