This is a wonderful eggless cake recipe, moist and absolutely delicious. Not only that, it hardly takes any time to prepare. It's something I got from my aunt, and whip up in a jiffy. I hope you love it too!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 3/8 cups self-rising flour
- 1 1/8 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle cola-flavored carbonated beverage
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter and dust with flour a 10 inch bundt tin.
Cream the butter or margarine till light and fluffy. Beat in the condensed milk. Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda; mix into the creamed mixture alternately with the cola.
Bake for 45 minutes, or until the cake tests done.