Serve your guests opulent layers of cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise mixed with olives, onions, green peppers and parlsey, tender morsels of chicken and an enriched cream of mushroom soup sauce. Top with bread crumbs and bake.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup pimento-stuffed green olives
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 3 cups diced, cooked chicken meat
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned dry bread crumbs
Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling water until done. Drain.
Mix mushroom soup, broth, and poultry seasoning in a saucepan. Heat through.
Beat together the cheeses, sour cream, and mayonnaise. Stir in olives, onions, green pepper and parsley.
Place half of the noodles in a 9 x 13 inch pan. Layer with 1/2 cheese mixture, 1/2 chicken, and 1/2 mushroom soup mixture. Repeat. Top with crumbs.
Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 30 minutes, or until heated through.