You won't even guess that these cookies have 28% fewer calories than the traditional recipe. They are quick, easy and delicious. Bake an extra batch for the freezer.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1/3 cup stick butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup Equal® Spoonful*
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, or mini chocolate chips
Beat butter with electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until blended. Mix in Equal® and brown sugar until combined.
Combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix into butter mixture until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
Drop dough by rounded teaspoons on ungreased baking sheet. Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden color. Remove from baking sheet and cool completely on wire rack.
* May substitute 8 packets Equal® sweetener