The traditional holiday recipe with 31% fewer calories thanks to EQUAL® and fat-free evaporated milk. No one will miss the fat or calories. Serve with fat-free whipped topping.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- Pastry for a single crust 9-inch pie
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated fat-free milk
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup Equal® Spoonful*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Roll pastry on floured surface into circle 1 inch larger than inverted 9-inch pie pan. Ease pastry into pie pan; trim and flute edge.
Beat pumpkin, evaporated milk and eggs in medium bowl; beat in remaining ingredients. Pour into pastry shell. Bake in preheated 400 degrees F oven 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
Cool on wire rack.
* May substitute 18 packets Equal® sweetener