This is a black bread recipe for bread machines.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 7/8 cup water
- 3/4 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1/2 cup rye flour
- 1/4 cup oat bran
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
Place the ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select Normal setting, and then press Start.