I called this variation on the conga bar "Evil Cookies" because they are the kind of chocolate chip cookie that you will want to eat until you explode.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2/3 cup butter flavored shortening
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Cream together shortening and sugars, blend in eggs and vanilla. Mix in flour, oats, baking powder, and salt. Stir in chips and nuts.
Spread into a 9 x 13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25-30 minutes.