Mushrooms, black olives, artichoke hearts, hearts of palm and baby corn dressed in olive oil, lemon juice and garlic. Use more or less parsley and basil, or any fresh herb, to taste. Delicious!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (14.25 ounce) can hearts of palm, drained and sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby corn, drained
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 leaves fresh basil, chopped
In a large bowl combine mushrooms, olives, artichoke hearts, hearts of palm and baby corn.
In a small bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, parsley and basil. Pour over vegetables.