Fajitas are an easy and flavorful way to enjoy marinated strips of flank steak and grilled veggies.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pounds flank steak, cut into strips
In a large bowl, mix vegetable oil, distilled white vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, water, fresh lemon juice, fresh lime juice, ground black pepper and garlic powder. Place flank steak strips in the mixture. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 6 hours before grilling as desired.