An ample dose of fresh dill and a handful of tangy feta cheese are the
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cooked
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
Blend mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic and dill. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Stir together chicken, peppers and cheese and blend with the chilled dressing. Serve!