Crackers are the foundation for this simple but irresistible mixture of tuna, pecans and pineapple delicately spiced with curry. I use this recipe when friends are over during the holidays.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 24 buttery round crackers
In a medium bowl, mix tuna, mayonnaise, pecans, crushed pineapple and curry powder. Top buttery round crackers with the mixture, and arrange in a single layer on a large, microwave safe dish.
Microwave topped crackers on high for approximately 1 minute, until toppings are warm.