My husband named this dish. A wonderfully cheesy dip with spiced ground sausage and green chiles. Served warm with corn chips, it always goes so fast at parties. If you are lucky enough to have leftovers, it makes great breakfast burritos the next da
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (2 pound) loaf processed cheese food, cubed
- 1 pound spicy pork sausage
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed nacho cheese soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) package corn tortilla chips
Place processed cheese into a slow cooker and set to Low. Stir occasionally until melted.
Meanwhile, cook sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat until evenly browned. Stir frequently and break into small crumbles. Drain the grease, and stir into the cheese in the slow cooker. Mix in the cheese soup and green chilies. Keep warm in the slow cooker, and serve with tortilla chips.