Guests will love Festive Cheese Spread not only for its incredible herb and garlic flavor, but for its very festive candy cane look on your holiday table.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Freeze-Dried Chives
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® California Style Blend Garlic Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Dill Weed
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
Beat together cream cheese and butter until fluffy with an electric mixer. Add remaining ingredients except red bell pepper; beat well.
Place a piece of plastic wrap on a baking sheet. Spoon cheese mixture onto plastic wrap to form a candy cane shape, log or ball. Fold up plastic wrap over cheese to encase. Refrigerate until cheese is firm, about 4 hours or overnight.
Unwrap cheese mixture. Place on serving plate. Smooth entire shape with spatula or knife. Decorate with bell pepper. May be covered and refrigerated overnight.