These layered bar cookies are a great ending to any fall meal.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 eggs
- 1 (27 ounce) jar NONE SUCH® Ready-to-Use Mincemeat (Regular or Brandy and Rum)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In mixing bowl, beat flour, oats, 3/4 cups brown sugar and butter until crumbly. Reserving 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture, press remaining mixture on bottom of greased 15x10-inch jellyroll pan.
Bake 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Meanwhile in mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in EAGLE BRAND® until smooth; beat in eggs. Spread over baked crust; top with mincemeat.
Combine remaining 1 tablespoon sugar and cornstarch; stir in cranberry sauce. Spoon over mincemeat. Top with reserved crumb mixture. Bake 40 minutes or until golden. Cool. Chill. Cut into squares. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.