Here is a spectacular brunch recipe that uses leftover turkey. McCormick® Turkey Gravy Mix is the start of a quick and easy filling.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 (.87 ounce) package McCormick® Turkey Gravy Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup frozen peas,* thawed
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos,** drained
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Press one biscuit onto bottom and up the sides of each cup of two 6-cup muffin pans (will fill 10 cups). Chill until ready to fill.
Blend gravy mix and milk; set aside. Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Stir in peas, pimientos, turkey and thyme; heat through. Add gravy mixture. Cook, stirring constantly, until gravy comes to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly, 1 minute, or until thickened.
Spoon turkey mixture into prepared biscuit cups. Bake 15 minutes.
*Can substitute peas with 1 cup frozen, chopped broccoli florets, thawed.
**Can substitute pimientos with 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper, cooked.