For all you garlic lover's; this easy cheese ball is made with cream cheese, feta, and plenty of garlic. I get a lot of requests for this recipe. Serve with garlic bagel chips.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, feta cheese, olive oil, green onions and garlic. Season with dill, oregano and pepper. Mix well, and form into 2 balls. Cover, and chill for 2 hours.
This makes two cheese balls. You can freeze one to be used for unexpected company.