These baked, ground lamb meatballs are flavored with feta and green olives.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green olives
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Preheat your oven's broiler.
In a large bowl, mix together ground lamb with parsley, onion, feta cheese, green olives, eggs, and Italian seasoning. Shape into 16 meatballs, and place 2 inches apart on a baking sheet.
Broil about 3 inches away from the heat until browned on top. Turn over, and broil on the other side.