Fettuccini is tossed with olive oil, chicken, pesto, ricotta, feta and sun-dried tomatoes.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package dry fettuccini noodles
- 1 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken until no longer pink, and juices run clear. Set aside to cool, then slice into bite-size pieces. In a medium bowl, combine remaining olive oil, pesto, basil, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, feta and ricotta. Mix until smooth.
In the large skillet, toss fettuccini with sauce and chicken. Cook on low heat 5 minutes, or until heated through.