Seasoned diced beef is pan fried, then cooked with cream of potato soup, butter, and milk; and served with fettuccini.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1/2 pound beef roast, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 4 pinches Old Bay seasoning
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound dry fettuccini pasta
Place beef and green onion in a large skillet over medium heat. Season with garlic powder and Old Bay seasoning. Cook, stirring, until browned. Stir in cream of potato soup, milk, and butter. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; simmer for 15 minutes. If the sauce appears too soupy, whisk in flour to thicken.
Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add olive oil and pasta, and cook until al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain.
To serve, place fettuccine on plates and ladle sauce over the top.