Portobella mushrooms and tender asparagus make a perfect match for Parmesan cheese and ham in this quick yet elegant pasta dish. Add crispy breadsticks and a Caesar salad for a complete meal.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® Fettuccine
- 8 ounces portobella mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced fine
- 4 ounces asparagus, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 ounces cooked ham, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
COOK mushrooms, green onions, garlic and oil in large skillet until tender. Add asparagus; cook until crisp-tender.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
TOSS pasta with mushroom mixture, ham, parsley and cheese. Season with salt and black ground pepper.