Powdered creamer is mixed with instant coffee and chocolate, then lightly spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg. A wonderful drink to enjoy after a long day of skiing, sledding, or skating.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 cups powdered non-dairy creamer
- 1 1/2 cups instant hot chocolate mix
- 1 1/2 cups instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Sift together creamer, hot chocolate mix, instant coffee, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pour into a jar and seal with a lid.
To prepare: Stir 3 teaspoons of mixture into 1 cup of hot water. Adjust to taste.