Ignite a burst of flavor in hamburgers with this vibrant blend of seasonings.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® White Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Red Pepper
- 2 bell peppers (red and green), seeded and cut in rings
- vegetable oil
- 4 slices Cheddar, Monterey Jack or American cheese
- 4 Kaiser rolls or hamburger rolls
Mix together ground beef, onion and seasonings. Shape mixture into 4 burgers. Brush pepper rings with oil.
Grill burgers and peppers over medium heat 8-12 minutes or until burgers are well-done (160 degrees F internal temperature), turning once.
Add cheese to top of each burger for one minute before cooking is completed. Place on rolls. Top with pepper rings and lettuce.