We used to serve this salad in First Class (when service was still first class). Nearly everyone who had this salad commented on how good it was. Romaine lettuce, toasted almonds and hard-cooked egg are tossed with blue cheese dressing. This salad is best
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 hard-cooked egg, sieved or finely chopped
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves, torn into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
In a medium bowl, toss together the egg, romaine lettuce, blue cheese dressing, toasted almonds, and crumbled blue cheese. Divide between two serving plates.