A fabulous dinner or side dish that's bursting with flavor. You won't believe it's low in fat, too!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 (7.6 ounce) packages Gorton's® Grilled Fillets (Cajun or Garlic Butter)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups frozen bell pepper and onion stir fry mixture, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Grease a 13 x 9 glass baking dish. Combine salsa, beans, and pepper and onion mixture in a large bowl. Place in the baking dish. Top with fish fillets then sprinkle with cheese.
Cover dish with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 more minutes.