Fresh sole filets stuffed with a mouth watering cracker crumb filling and baked until perfectly tender.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 cup minced crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 24 buttery round crackers, crushed
- 12 (6 ounce) fillets sole
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly coat a 9x13 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
Melt butter in frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and saute for 1 minute. Stir in crabmeat, parsley, garlic powder salt and pepper and cook 1 minute more. Remove from heat and stir in crushed crackers.
Spread mixture over filets; sprinkle with lemon juice and Parmesan cheese. Roll up filets, seal with toothpicks and place in prepared baking dish. Dot each roll with butter and cover pan tightly with foil.
Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 17 minutes until fish flakes.