An excellent weeknight dinner that couldn't be easier and is sure to please the whole family. Jumbo shells are stuffed with three cheeses, crowned with Gorton's Crunchy Golden Fish Sticks, ladled with marinara sauce, and baked until bubbly.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (7.6 ounce) package Gorton's® Crunchy Golden Fish Sticks
- 18 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (14 ounce) jar marinara sauce
Cook shells as directed on package; drain.
Combine ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses with egg and oregano. Spoon mixture into shells and place a frozen fish stick on top of cheese mixture.
Cover with marinara and bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.