There's something for everyone - from nuts, to chocolate, to butterscotch - in these fun, easy layered cookies.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups KELLOGG'S® CORN FLAKE CRUMBS
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, stir together KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKE CRUMBS, sugar and melted butter. With back of spoon, press mixture evenly and firmly in bottom of pan to form crust.
Layer chips, coconut and walnuts evenly over crust. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over top.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Cool completely before cutting into bars.