This blend of peppers and garbanzo beans is a great way to liven up the dip table. Very spicy and delicious!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 4 fresh jalapeno peppers
- 1 (16 ounce) jar banana peppers, drained
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup tahini
Remove top 1/4 of the green bell pepper, keeping bottom part intact to use for serving the hummus. Discard stem, and remove seeds and pulp from both parts of the pepper.
Chop top part of pepper, and place in a blender or food processor with garbanzo beans, jalapeno peppers, banana peppers, garlic, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and tahini. Blend into a smooth paste. Scoop into the bottom part of the green bell pepper to serve.