Quiche that is perfect for a special breakfast gathering.
INGREDIENTS (for 7 servings):
- 1 package STOUFFER'S® frozen Creamed Spinach, defrosted
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 slices bacon, cooked until crisp, drained and crumbled
- 2/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine eggs and flour until smooth in medium bowl. Add Creamed Spinach, bacon, Swiss cheese, milk, onion, nutmeg and pepper; stir well to combine. Pour into pie crust.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Makes 6 to 8 servings