A no-bake, rich, chilled, fluffy peanut butter pie with a chocolate crispy rice crust. This pie is also good frozen!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
To Make Crust: In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt butter and chocolate chips. Remove from heat. Gently stir in rice cereal until all pieces are completely coated.
Press mixture into bottom and up sides of a lightly greased 9 inch pie pan. Let chill for 30 minutes.
To Make Filling: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in condensed milk and peanut butter to cream cheese until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla, then fold in whipped cream.
Pour mixture into pie crust. Drizzle syrup over top of pie; gently swirl with a spoon. Cover and refrigerate pie for 4 hours or until set. Refrigerate leftovers.