If you are a bean aficionado, you'll love this salad. There are lima, kidney, green and pinto beans, along with some crunchy celery, red pimento, and chopped pepper. A sweet vinaigrette is stirred in, and then all is chilled for a few hours to let the fl
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 6 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimentos
In a large salad bowl, whisk together the sugar, vinegar and oil.
Add the onion, bell pepper, celery, green beans, lima beans, kidney beans, pinto beans and pimentos.
Toss to evenly coat and place in large sealed container. Place in refrigerator and turn periodically to mix.