Four cheese ravioli, called Ravioli a Quatro Formaggio in Italian makes a glorious hot dish or salad when combined with pesto and sun dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts and bits of fresh basil.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli or Roasted Chicken & Garlic Ravioli, prepared according to package directions
- 1 (7 ounce) container BUITONI® refrigerated Pesto with Sun Dried Tomatoes or Pesto with Basil
- 1 (4 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1/2 cup ripe olives, drained and halved
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
COMBINE pasta, pesto, artichoke hearts, olives and basil in medium bowl. Serve warm or chilled.
Please look in your Grocer's Refrigerated Section for Buitoni's Pasta and Sauces