This is so easy to make and tastes great. My family just loves it and yours will, too! It includes ground beef, rice, celery, green onions and green peppers, all combined and baked in a creamy soup-based sauce.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a 2 quart casserole dish, combine the ground beef, rice, French onion soup, cream of mushroom soup, celery, green onions and green bell pepper. Mix all together well.
Cover and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.