This tasty and colorful fresh tomato tart is perfectly seasoned with rosemary and basil. It's just right for a summer brunch or supper.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 (9 inch) refrigerated pie crust
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Crushed Rosemary, divided
- 6 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Basil Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Garlic Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Coarse Grind Black Pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Soften pie crust as directed on package. Unfold crust, press out fold lines, and place on a foil-lined pizza pan or baking sheet. Sprinkle cheese, 1/2 teaspoon crushed rosemary, and basil over crust.
Arrange tomato slices in a circular pattern over cheese. Mix remaining 1 teaspoon rosemary, garlic salt, and pepper. Sprinkle over tomatoes. Fold about 1/2 inch of pie crust edge over tomatoes.
Bake 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.