Fresh vegetables are sauteed to a tender-crisp finish in a tantalizing Enova oil, soy sauce, and sesame oil sauce, and served over ramen noodles.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 (3 ounce) packages curvy Asian ramen noodles
- 3 tablespoons Enova™ Brand Oil
- 4 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup cubed firm tofu (optional)
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1/2 cup slivered green or red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup whole baby corn, drained
- 4 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt, fat or spice packet. Set noodles aside and keep warm.
Heat large fry pan or wok over high heat. Add Enova brand oil and heat for 30 seconds. Add ingredients in order, except noodles, stir frying between additions. Continue cooking and stirring until vegetables are tender-crisp, about 3 minutes. Serve over noodles. Garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.