Light and crunchy, pan-fried green beans with lemon, garlic salt and pepper. Fresh and fast!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups diagonally sliced fresh green beans
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 pinch garlic salt to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper to taste
Heat the olive oil, butter and lemon juice in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the green beans, lemon zest, garlic salt and pepper. Cook and stir for about 10 minutes, or until beans are tender, but still a little crunchy.