This is a simple chocolate mousse pie that anyone can make, but it is sure to impress even your toughest dessert critics. Garnish with whipped cream or chocolate curls for special occasions.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 cups finely crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup whipping cream, stiffly whipped
Combine crumbs and butter; press on bottom and up side to rim of lightly buttered 9-inch pie plate. Chill.
In large mixing bowl, beat chocolate with EAGLE BRAND® and vanilla until well blended. Chill 10 to 15 minutes. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared crust. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Garnish as desired. Freeze leftovers.