Sweetened whipped cream is folded into a bowlful of delicious offerings - whole cranberry sauce, crushed pineapple, cubes of cream cheese, and chopped nuts. This is poured into a loaf pan, frozen and cut into beautiful slices. Serves ten.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Mix together cream cheese, butter, sugar, cranberry sauce, pineapple and nuts. Set aside.
Whip heavy cream with powdered sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form. Fold into cranberry mixture. Pour into a 9x5 inch loaf pan. Freeze until firm. Slice and serve frozen.