These are fun little treats that my mother used to make! Great for kids! Pop them out of the freezer for a quick treat!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 3 bananas, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
In a large bowl, stir together the sour cream, lemon juice, sugar and salt until blended. Fold in the pineapple, cherries, bananas and pecans. Pour into paper lined muffin tins. Freeze until set, then transfer to resealable freezer bags for storage.