Ice cream style pumpkin pie.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
In a medium bowl, combine pudding, pumpkin, milk, nutmeg, ginger, and cinnamon. Mix slowly for about 1 minute. Fold whipped topping into the mixture then spoon entire mixture into pie shell. Freeze until firm (about 4 hours). Let stand at room temperature for about 10 minutes before slicing.