This easy frozen cheesecake is fun to make and will taste like a rich peppermint ice cream.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate wafer cookie or sandwich cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped
- Red food coloring (optional)
- Fudge ice cream topping (optional)
Combine cookie crumbs and sugar. Add butter; mix well. Press firmly on bottom and part way up sides of wax paper 9-inch springform pan. Chill.
In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on low until fluffy. Gradually beat in EAGLE BRAND®. Stir in extract and food coloring, (optional); mix well. Fold in whipped cream. Pour filling into pan. Cover; freeze 6 hours or until firm. Garnish with topping. Store leftovers covered in freezer.